top of page


Oak Lodge can work with you directly for private client enquiries (you do not have a Social Worker assigned or do not wish to proceed through your local authority). If you already receive direct payments you can use these to pay for Oak Lodge.  Perhaps you want to move on from your current service because your life is changing or you want to take your next steps.


Please speak to us directly by filling out the form below and we can assess your circumstances and talk through a plan that works for you.

bottom of page