top of page


Self-Funded Care

Oak Lodge can work with you directly for private client enquiries (you do not have a Social Worker assigned and you do not need to proceed through your local authority). If you already receive Direct Payments you can use these to pay for Oak Lodge.  Perhaps you want to move on from your current service because your life is changing or you want to take your next steps.  Even if you don't receive Direct Payments, we can still offer a place at Oak Lodge if you/your family can make the payments.


Please speak to us directly by clicking on 'Enquire Here' below and filling out the form and we can assess your circumstances and talk through a plan that works for you.

bottom of page